Typical application: Ladder for plant machinery maintenance
- Topmost rung must finish at the same level as the exit platform.
- From an access height of 10,000 mm, the ladder shall be installed with an off set. The maximum length of a ladder section must not exceed 6,000 mm.
- The off sets shall be arranged at equal intervals, may, however, be designed at a different height on request or through the online configurator.
- Distance of the rung-leading-edge of the ladder to the wall must be at least 150 mm.
- According to EN ISO 14122-4, the exit point must meet the highest safety requirements.
- The exit must be secured with a self-closing barrier, the gap between the ladder and the building shall not be greater than 75 mm.
- The ascent stile must be connected to the exit platform with a 1,500 mm long guardrail on both sides.
- The guardrail supplied may be omitted if it is possible to connect to a guardrail on the building.
- The standard wall mounting has a distance between the stile and the building of 210 mm.
- Other fastening options are available, depending on the distance from the wall.
- The distance between the individual fastening points shall not exceed 2,000 mm, they shall, however, preferably be mounted beneath the rungs.
Ladder safety cage:
- Distance from the lowest safety cage clamp to the floor: 2,200 mm to 3,000 mm.
- Safety cage required from vertical height of 3,000 mm.