Typical application: Escape ladder or fire escape ladder as a second escape route
- From an access height of 10,000 mm, the ladder shall be installed with an off set. The maximum length of a ladder section must not exceed 6,000 mm.
- Distance of the rung-leading-edge of the ladder to the wall must be at least 150 mm.
- The gap between the access ladder and the exit level shall not be greater than 75 mm. This is provided in the case of a standard wall distance between ladder and building of 210 mm by an exit step.
- The standard wall mounting has a distance between the stile and the building of 210 mm.
- Other fastening options are available, depending on the distance from the wall.
- The distance between the individual fastening points shall not exceed 2,000 mm, they shall, however, preferably be mounted immediately beneath the rungs.
Ladder safety cage:
- Distance from the lowest safety cage clamp to the floor: 2,200 mm to 3,000 mm.
- Safety cage required from access height of 5,000 mm.