We made an enormous contribution to the work safety and ergonomic working of Kärcher employees at their Illingen site by designing a custom height-adjustable working platform for assembly work on the production line for car washes.
At one section of the production line for gantry car washes, components such as side panels and motors are fitted at higher points. Employees have to reach their workplaces, often carrying heavy materials and tools. Thanks to the new working platform from HYMER Project, this safety risk is now a thing of the past. Not only is the intelligent platform perfectly integrated in the assembly line, it also offers a range of intelligent features:
- Variable height from 600 to 2000mm, electrically height adjustable directly from a control panel on the platform.
- Modified access stairs with automatic angle adjustment.
- Electric material lifts with guard doors to transport materials and tools ergonomically.
- Folding guardrail to safeguard the working area.
- Extendible steps to adapt the standing area to the contour of the washing system without gaps.
- Peripheral safety fence to safeguard the area under the platform from unauthorised access.
- CE-certified and type-tested by DEKRA (product testing and certification company).
Kärcher is satisfied. So are we. A win-win situation.
And what kind of custom requirements do you have? You’ll find convincing arguments: our many years of experience, our professional consulting and our intelligent solutions. Tobias Zodel looks forward to hearing from you:
Interested in more exciting HYMER projects? Go to a selection of other great projects here.